Pengaruh Iklan Dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepeda Motor Honda Beat Pada Dealer Pandawa Lima Plumpang


  • Arianus Arianus Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika
  • Henny Armaniah Universitas Bina Sarana Informatika


Brand Equity, Promotion, Purchase Decision


Pandawa Lima Plumpang Honda Dealer is a national private company engaged in the Service and Sales of Honda Motorbikes which was founded in 2016. This research aims to find out. The influence of advertising and product quality on the decision to purchase a Honda Beat motorbike at the Pandawa Lima Plumpang dealer. There are 2 independent variables in this research, namely advertising and product quality, and one dependent variable, namely purchasing decisions. This research uses quantitative methods and the sample used in this research was 45 respondents. The techniques used in this research are data analysis such as validity testing, reliability testing, multiple regression analysis, classical assumption testing, hypothesis testing and inter-dimensional analysis. This research data was analyzed using SPSS 25.0 statistical data processing. From the results of multiple linear regression analysis, the results show that the advertising variable (X1) influences purchasing decisions (Y). Hypothesis testing using the t test shows that the calculated t value of the advertising variable (3.578) is greater than the t table (1.682). This means that partially the advertising variable has a significant effect on the purchasing decision variable. The variable that has a dominant influence on purchasing decisions is advertising. The results of the F test show that simultaneously the advertising variables and product quality both have a significant effect on the purchasing decision variable with the analysis results of Fcount (6.657) > Ftable (3.22). The results of the coefficient of determination test show that advertising and product quality factors influence Honda users' purchasing decisions at 19.2% while the remaining 80.8% is influenced by other factors not included in this research.